[分享]Beautiful-美丽如我 - 给力英语
您现在的位置:给力英语英语歌曲

[分享]Beautiful-美丽如我

发布:xingcai    时间:     浏览:4312次    [划词翻译已启用]
Beautiful-Christina Aguilera 美丽如我(克丽斯汀娜)
Don't look at me.
不要看着我。
Every day is so wonderful.
每一天都是如此精彩。
And suddenly,it's hard 2 breathe.
但是突然间,呼吸就变得困难了。
Now & then,I get insecure.
我时不时的没有安全感。
From all the fame,I'm so ashamed.
对于名望,我感到羞愧。
I am beautiful no matter what they say.
无论他们怎么诽谤我依然美丽。
Words can't bring me down.
流言蛮语不会击倒我。
I am beautiful in every single way.
无论从哪个方面来说我都无懈可击。
Yes,words can't bring me down.
是的,流言蛮语不会击倒我。
So don't U bring me down today ?
难道你也想击垮我吗?

To all Ur friends,U're delirious.
你所有的朋友都认为你神智力不清。
So consumed in all Ur doom.
厄运吞噬着你的生命。
Trying hard 2 fill the emptiness.
努力去填补生命的空白。
The piece is gone & the puzzle undone.
岁月的碎片飘散,留给你未解的疑惑。
That's the way it is.
这就是你的人生道路。
U are beautiful no matter what they say.
无论他们怎么说你仍然如此美丽。
Words can't bring U down.
流言蛮语不能把你击倒。
U are beautiful in every single way.
无论从哪个方面来说你都无懈可击。
Yes,words can't bring U down.
是的,流言蛮语不能击倒你。
Don't U bring me down today ?
难道你想击垮我吗?
No matter what we do(no matter what we do).
无论我们做什么。
No matter what they say(no matter what they say).
也不论他们说什么。
When the sun is shining through.
当阳光普照的时候。
Then the clouds won't stay.
乌云将被驱散。
And everywhere we go(everywhere we go).
无论我们去哪里。
The sun will always shine(sun won't always shine).
总会阳光普照。
But tomorrow will find a way.
但明天将找到一个方式。
All the other times.
所有的另一次。
We are beautiful no matter what they say.
无论他们怎么说我们依旧美丽。
Yes,words won't bring us down.
是的,流言蛮语不会把我们击倒。
We are beautiful in every single way.
无论从哪个方面来说我们都无懈可击。
Yes,words can't bring us down.
是的,流言蛮语不能把我们击倒。
  • * 您必须遵守《全国人大常委会关于维护互联网安全的决定》及中华人民共和国其他有关法律法规。
  • * 您发表的文章仅代表个人观点,与给力英语网无关。
  • * 您在给力英语网评论系统发表的作品,给力英语网有权在网站内转载或引用。