Words in Book 3
Class________ Name______ Number_______
window picture board door light classroom fan wall
floor computer teacher’s desk many our classroom in
have a look near what the we have new go where
clean you see me look at seat Chinese book forty
English book math book notebook twenty-one story-book school
bag thirty thirty-one forty-one fifty bag pencil pen
book ruler pencil-case colour fat may sure too many
what’s =what is sorry heavy here you are long hair short hair
thin strong music quiet friend(s) science teacher student
boy girl friend sports computer game painting is Chinese
like his photo (she)he has name she’s =she is her
you’re = you are she right bedroom living study bathroom
kitchen phone bed shelf fridge table home room
school classroom window desk door chair sofa room
it’s =it is fish isn’t =is not they aren’t =are not they’re =they are
key look please on no open here vegetable soup
dinner fish noodles hungry knife chopsticks spoon plate
beef rice bread milk egg water chicken fish fork
use I’d like =I would like hungry have dinner wait for help
pass ready try help yourself show yummy food family
parents uncle aunt baby sister brother father mother
driver doctor farmer nurse baseball player people member
only puppy come who look young
Sentences in Book 3
1. What’s in the classroom?
2. This is Zhang Peng, our new classmate.
3. We have a new classroom.
4. Where is my seat? It is near the door.
5. Let’s clean the classroom. Good idea!
6. Let me clean the board. All right.
7. It is nice and clean! Good job!
8. What colour is the schoolbag? It‘s black and white.
9. May I have a look? Sure. Here you are.
10. My schoolbag is heavy.
11. What is in the schoolbag?
12. How many picture-books do you have?
13. My friend is strong. He has short hair….
14. I have a new friend. He likes sports. She likes music.
15.What’s his name ? His name is Zhang Peng.
16. What’s her name ? Her name is Amy.
17. Is this your bedroom? Yes, it is./No, it isn’t.
18. I have a new eraser.
19. Is she in the study? No, she isn’t. She’s in the kitchen.
20. Where are the keys? They are in the door.
21 Are they on the table? No, they aren’t.
22. What’s for dinner? Rice, fish and vegetables.
23. What would you like for dinner? I’d like some rice and soup.
24. Everything’s ready. Thanks /Thank you.
25. Dinner’s ready! Your forks and knives.
26. Help yourself! Thank you.
27. I can use chopsticks. Let me try.
28. Mm…Yummy, I like Chinese food. Me too.
29. We had a good time. See you tomorrow.
30. How many people are there in your family? Three.
31. Who are they? My parents and me.
32. My family has seven members.
33. Who’s this man? He’s my uncle.
34. Who’s this woman? She’s my aunt.
35. Is this your aunt? Yes, she is. /No, she’s my sister.
36. What’s your mother? She’s a teacher.
37. What’s your father? He’s a doctor.
38. Are they farmers? Yes, they are. / Yes, you’re right.