1. It’s lunchtime. = It’s ______ _______ lunch.
2. Let’s have a humburger.
3. be (always) hungry and thirsty
4. need a lot of energy ( a lot of = )
5. You never exercise.= Don’t you often exercise? Yes, I do. / No, I don’t
6. walk to my bowl many times a day
7. Are you a healthy person? / Do you have a healthy lifestyle?
8. different kinds of food
9. What is your favourite food?= What food do you like best?
10. My favourite food is noodles and meat.
11. an article about Kitty’s diet and lifestyle
12. I want to be a dancer and I dance for two hours every day.
13. get tired ( I get tired when I finish running.)
14. It’s important for sb. to do sth. (It’s important for a dancer to be healthy.)
15. be (not) good for. (I know that sweet snacks are not good for our health.)
16. They give me energy but they are not healthy.
17. not…any more ( I do not eat sweet snacks between meals any more.)
18. a top student
19. like studying / like school
20. like chatting with friends on the Internet
21. I exercise every day for about 30 minutes
= I exercise for about 30 minutes every day.
22. I always have a healthy meal for lunch.
23. 部分动词过去式：change---changed; want---wanted; eat---ate; like---liked;
love---loved; have (has)---had;
24. How often / How long / How many times
How often do they eat these kinds of food?
How many times do they eat these kinds food in a week?
How long do they exercise every day?
25. How much do you know about food?
26. How does it taste? Mooncakes taste sweet, and vinegar tastes sour.
28. give some advise on exercise
29. the difference between the girls’ and the boys’eating habits
可数名词复数构成：book--- ; story--- ; watch--- ; piano--- ;
shelf--- ; knife--- ; mango--- ; potato--- ;
31. make a shopping list
32. come for dinner = come to have dinner
33. It takes sb.some time to do sth. (It often takes her mother half an hour to cook.)
34. Would you like some glasses of milk? Yes, please.
35. How much TV do you watch every day? More than 3 hours / Less than 4 hours /
36. How healthy are you and Hu Wen?
37. You are a very healthy person.
You ar not very healthy. You should eat healthier food and exercise more.
You are not fit at all. You need to exercise more, watch less TV, and eat healthier food.
38. I love hamburgers but I don’t eat them any more.
39. Do you feel better? Yes. I eat lots of fruit now and I feel healthier.
40. What is your favourite fruit? Bananas. Good luck with your new diet!
41. Why are you buying so many bananas? Because I like them very much.
42. Why is it important to keep fit and stay healthy?
43. healthy eating / fit and healthy
44. I like vegetables because they are good for me.
45. That means I take in about 2000 calories every day.
46. People need vitamins to stay healthy.
It is also important to drink lots of water every day.
There are no calories in water, so you can drink it without getting fat.
Eating good food and doing exercise help you stay healthy.
People need water to live
47. There are a lot of apples on the apple trees.
Ther are some birds in the apple trees.
靖江斜桥中心初中 赵 东[email protected] QQ:５７００９９７４