１._____is the second month of a year.
2. Her father work in a ______ . (医院)
3. Do you ______ his telephone number? (记得)
4. The twins sit in the _______ row.（前面的）.
5. There are sixty _______ in an hour.
6. The students ran out of the classroom ______. (quick)
7. December is the _______ month of a year.(twelve)
8. Are you good at _______basketball? (play)
9. They all go to school on_____.(foot)
10. The farmers are busy _______ on the farm.(work)
11. She is the student called Mary.
A. with a name B. with the name C. has the name D. with name
12. This sweater looks nice. I want to take it.
A. sell B. borrow C. use D. buy
13. They’d like to stay here for a few days.
A. a little B. many C. some D. a lot of
14. What’s wrong with your TV set.
A. the matter B. trouble C. worst D. the bad thing
15. Long long ago, there lived a poor old man in the village.
A. had B. took C. stood D. was
16. Does your sister enjoy______ the music?
A. listening B. to listen C. listening to D. to listen to
17. Reading _____ the sun is bad ____ eyes.
A. under, to B. under, for C. in, to D. in, for
18. Please give me_____.
A. two piece of red paper. B. two piece of red papers
C. two pieces of red paper D. two piece of red papers
19. There’s ___ tea in the cup, is there? A. a few B. a little C. few D. little
20. Why not_____ outside the zoo? A .meet B. to meet C. meeting D. met
21. Mr. Johnson _____ Tokyo yesterday morning.
A. get B. arrived C. reached D. reached in
22. Do you know the way _____ the post office? A. of B. to C. for D. with
23. She ____ a new watch.
A. needs to buy B. needs buying C. need buying D. need to buy
24. —Don’t they come by bike? —_____.
A. Yes, they don’t B. No, they do C. Yes, they are. D. No, they don’t.
25.______ delicious food they are! A. How a B. What a C. How D. What
26. Chongqing is bigger than ____ in China.
A. all the cities B. any cities C. any other city D. any city
27. Her brother is _____ than she.
A. more stronger B. much stronger C. much strong D. very stronger
28. She’s coming back ____ two day. A. after B. in C. later D. behind
29. —When did you come to Linfen? — ______.
A. For two weeks. B. In two weeks. C. Two weeks later. D. Two weeks ago.
30. ______ are you going to the zoo, by bike or by bus?
A. How B. Why C. What D. Which way
A: Excuse me, sir.
B: Yes? ___31____
A: ___32___ me the way to the railway station?
B: Well, go down to the end of this street and then turn left. ___33___
A: Is it far from here?
B: I think so.
A: Can I take a bus?
B: Yes, ___34___
A: Oh, yes. Thanks a lot.
31. A. What do you want to do? B. Let me help you.
C. What can I do for you? D. What can you do for me?
32. A. Can you call B. Can you say C. Do you help D. Can you tell
33. A. The railway station is new. B. The railway station is on you right.
C. The railway station is far. D. The railway station is beautiful.
34. A. there’s a bus stop over there. B. there’s a policeman over there.
C. there’re many people over there. D. there’s a railway station over there.
35. A. All right. B. Fine, thank you. C. That’s all. D. You’re welcome.
36. She went home on foot yesterday. She _______ ______ yesterday.
37. I like the busy life. I like to _______ ______.
38. What is your favourite sport? ________ _____ is your favourite?
39. She often helps me with English. She often helps me _____ ____ English.
40. There was no rain last week. It ______ _____ last week.
41. She had some bread this morning. (一般疑问句)
Did she_____ _____ bread this morning?
42. He put the eggs in the basket. （对划线部分提问） ______ _____ he put the eggs?
43. Her sister is a careful girl. （改为感叹句） ______ ______ her sister is!
44. Is that a photo or a knife? （变为复数形式） Are those ____ or ______?
45. He writes a letter to his parents every month. （改为现在进行时）
He ______ ______ a letter to his parents now.
46. 我刚做完作业。 I ______ _______ my homework just now.
47. 做眼保健操对眼睛有益。 ______ eye _____ is good for eyes.
48. 这个筐比那个筐重得多。This basket is _______ _______ than that one.
49. 昨天晚上你没看电视吗？_______ you _________TV last night?
50. 我想你吃得太多了。I think you are eating_______ ______.
Small cars may take the place of (代替)big cars in the future (将来).There is 51 for only two people in such a car. If everyone __52_ such a car, there will be less pollution（污染）_53__ the air. There will also be more space for 54 cars in cities, and the streets will be less crowded (拥挤).The little cars will cost_ 55_ less. Driving will be _56_, too, as those little cars can go only 65 kilometres an hour .If big cars are still used along with the small _57 , two kinds of roads will be _58 in the future. Some roads will be used _59 the big , fast cars, and _60 roads will be needed for the slower, smaller ones.
51. A. seat B. place C. a room D. space
52. A. pulls B. rides C. drives D. pushes
53. A. at B. in C. for D. on
54. A. park B. parking C. stop D. stopping
55. A. much B. many C. more D. lots of
56. A. dangerous B. safe C. safer D. worse
57. A. one B. ones C. seat D. seats
58. A. nees B. needs C. needing D. needed
59. A. for B. by C. in D.as
60. A. another B. others C. other D. the other
Women’s fashions (时装)change more quickly than men’s .In the early 1990’s, all women wore their skirts down to the ankle (脚踝).Today, some skirts are even longer than before, but some are very short .Women’s shoes have also gone through all sorts of changes in the last ninety –five years .For example, boots (靴)for women were very common at the beginning of the century .Then for years, they were not thought fashionable.Today, they’re back again in all colours, lengths (长度)and materials (材料). In fact, today’s women can wear all kinds of clothes on almost any occasion (场合). While all of these changes were taking place in women’s fashions, men’s clothing remained (保持)almost the same as it was a few years ago. And, in fact, most men are still dressed in the kinds of they used to wear.
61. Today women like to wear _____skirts.
A. long B. short C. neither long nor short D. both long and short
62. Boots are thought _____now.
A. uncommon B. fashionable C. fit for (适合) girls D. unfashionable
63. When today’s women attend (出席) the party, they wear_______.
A. any kinds of clothes they like B. long skirts and short boots
C. red long boots D. skirts down to the ankle
64. Men’s fashions _______.
A. change as women’s fashions do B. have also changed
C. are changing fast these years D. remain unchanged
65. The passage tried to tell us _____.
A. women’s shoes are back again in all colours, lengths, etc
B. today women are dressed in the kinds of clothes they used to wear
C. women’s fashions for clothes, shoes and so on always change
D. boots for women have been thought fashionable since 1900
I have good news. My mother agreed that I could have a pet. But I don’t know what kind of pet is easy to keep. Could you give me some suggestions?
I’m glad to hear that you can keep a pet. Sounds great. I’ve kept different kinds of pets before. So I'd like to give you some suggestions. ____________
I. 1. February 2. hospital 3. remember 4. front 5. minutes 6. quickly 7. twelfth 8. playing 9. foot 10. working 11—15 B D C A D
II. 16—20 C D C D A 21—25 C B A D D 26—30 C B B D A
III. 31—35 C D B AD
IV. 36. walked home 37. keep/ be busy 38. What sport 39. to learn 40. didn’t rain 41. have any 42. Where did 43. How careful 44. photos, knives 45. is writing
V. 46. finished doing 47. Doing, exercises 48. much heavier 49. Didn’t, watch 50. too much
VI. 51—55 D C B B A 56—60 C B D A D
VII. 61—65 D B A D C
I’m glad to hear that you can keep a pet. Sounds great. I’ve kept different kinds of pets before. So I’d like to give you some suggestions. Maybe you can keep some goldfish. Fish are easy to take care of. They are quiet and beautiful. But they are a little boring. If you want to have a good company, you can keep a cat. But cats are not friendly enough. In my opinion, I think you can keep a parrot. It’s beautiful. And also you can teach it how to speak. Isn’t that interesting?