1. family（复数） ___________ 2. my（名词性物主代词）__________
3. swim（现在分词）__________ 4. meet（同音词）___________
5. short（反义词）___________ 6. study（第三人称单数）________
7. friend (形容词) ______________ 8. question（同义词）___________
9. they（宾格）_____________ 10. boys（所有格形式）____________
11. The bottle is e______. I want a full one.
12. In the classroom there are many pictures on the t ______desk.
13. —May I borrow your dictionary?
—Of c______. Here you are.
14. He likes t______ by train, because it’s cheap and safe.
15. Tom is at the door of the classroom. But it is l_______. He can’t open it.
16. Li Ning can speak________(English).
17. There are three _______ (knife) on the table.
18. We’re doing ______ (we) homework at home.
19. The school gate is _______ (close) now.
20. You can eat_______ (difference) kinds of food in that restaurant.
21. ____ girl has ______ apple. _____ apple is big and red.
A. An, an, The B. The, an, The C. A, a, An D. The, an, An
22. These are ______ cups. _______ are over there.
A. our, Yours B. yours, Mine C. his, Our D. Their, Your
23. —I often go to school_____. What about you? —I often _____ to school.
A. by bus, ride a bike B. by a bus, ride a bike
C. by a bus, by a bike D. by bus, ride bike
24. This is Lucy’s pen. Please ________.
A. give her to it B. give her it C. give it to her D. give it her
25. —______ that? —I think _______ Han Mei.
A. Who’s, it’s B. Whose, its C. Who’s, its D. Whose, it’s
26. I have two pens. One is blue, ____ is black.
A. other B. others C. the other D. another
27. —Your English is very good. —______.
A. Yes, you’re right B. Thank you
C. That’s right D. No, it’s not good
28. Your coat is here. Please ________.
A. put on them B. put them on C. put on it D. put it on
29. —_____ do you like about Beijing? —The people, and the food.
A. How B. Where C. Which D. What
30. _____ she ______ a computer?
A. Is, have B. Is, has C. Does, has D. Does, have
31. Let’s go and _______.
A. play football B. play the football C. play a football D. to play football
32. —Nice to meet you. —________.
A. Nice to see you. B. Hello, how are you?
C. Nice to meet you, too. D. Thank you very much.
33. —What’s wrong ________ your bike? —It’s broken.
A. with B. on C. for D. about
34. It’s seven o’clock. Kate ______ supper now.
A. have B. has C. are having D. is having
35. —Who is the woman in the car? —She is ______ mother.
A. Kate’s and Mary’s B. Kate and Mary’s
C. Kate and Mary D. Kate’s and Mary
36. You like _________ basketball. Would you like _______ a new one?
A. play, buying B. to play, buy C. to play, buying D. playing, to buy
37. —____ ? —I’d like a pair of shoes. Please show me the white pair.
A. Can I help you B. What do you do
C. What are you doing D. Will you please help me
38. Very nice _______ to you.
A. talk B. talking C. talks D. to talk
39. What does he ______ at the meeting?
A. say B. tell C. talk D. speak
40. —______? —It’s five o’clock.
A. What day is it, please B. What’s the name, please
C. What’s the time, please D. What’s this, please
41. My father _____ (get) up at 5:30 every morning.
42. It’s time______ (have) classes. Let’s go.
43. _______ (not be) late for school again.
44. Would you like something ________(eat)?
45. I can help you ________ (carry) the heavy box.
46. Look! They _____ (play) games over there.
47. —What ______ Wang Fang _____ (do)? —She is a teacher.
48. What about _______ (watch) TV now?
49. There _______ (be) an English book and two Chinese books on the desk.
50. How long _________ it ________ (take) you to get to your home?
51. She does her homework in the evening. （改为一般疑问句）
_________ she ________ her homework in the evening?
52. There is some milk in the bottle. （改为否定句）
There ______ _______ milk in the bottle.
53. Do they work in a factory? （改为现在进行时）
_______ they ______ in a factory?
54. She often goes to school by bike. （对划线部分提问）
________ _______ she often go to school?
55. You can’t take off your coat. （改为祈使句）
________ ______ your coat off.
56. What’s your father, Lucy? （改为同义句）
What ______ your father ______, Lucy?
57. The girl behind the house is my sister. （对划线部分提问）
________ _______ the girl behind the house?
58. I’d like an apple.（用an orange改为选择疑问句）
_______ you like an apple _____ an orange?
59. There are some trees near the school. （对划线部分提问）
______ _____ near the school?
60. Why don’t you get up at six in the morning? （改为同义句）
_________ _______ get up at six in the morning?
A: What are you doing? B: I’m looking for my pen. But I __61__ find it.
A: You can borrow mine. B: Thanks a lot. But I must ____62____ one in the shop.
A: _____63__ shop? B: The one over there. Could you go with____64____?
A: Certainly. B: ____65___ can I do for you?
A: I want a pen, please. B: OK. ____66_____ you ____67_____.
A: Thank you. ____68___ ____69____ is it? B: It’s four yuan. Is that___70____?
A: Yes. Thank you. Good-bye! B: Bye.
Mike and Jack are monks（和尚）. Mike is short and fat. Jack is tall and thin. They ___71___ brothers but they live ____72___ same room. Every morning they go out ___73____ food.
One day, they go out for food very ___74__ . They are on a road to a village. There aren’t any men on the road. They are walking __75___. Suddenly（突然）they stop. There is a comb（梳子）on the road___76___ them. Both of them are running up to it. “I find it first. It’s ___77___ comb, ” one of them is saying.
“No, I find it before you,” ____78__ is saying. “It’s not yours.”
Mike and Jack are sitting ____79___ the road. They are quarreling（争吵）about the comb. Morning is up and then comes the afternoon. They’re still quarreling.
A little boy comes up to them and says, “You’re monks. Monks have no hair. What’s the use of the comb ___80___ you?”
71.A. don’t have B. are going to have C. have not D. aren’t
72.A. in B. in the C. the D. on
73.A. to B. with C. in D. for
74.A. early B. earlier C. earliest D. the earliest
75.A. to B. along C. on D. out
76.A. near B. after C. behind D. in front of
77.A. you B. mine C. my D. yours
78.A. other B. the other C. others D. another
79. A. in B. on C. at D. with
80. A. for B. about C. on D. with
I’m leaving home, I’m going home at nie this evening. I need your help.
1. Would you mind____________________________?
2. Could you please____________________________?
3. Please____________________________ at half past eight.
4. ____________________________ mending my bike?
5. Could you help me with____________________________?
6. You have to____________________________.
If you finish these tasks, you can .
Key: 1. getting up at 7:40 2. take exercise 3. have breakfast 4. Would you mind 5. cleaning the house 6. read your books at half past two7.play computer games and watch TV.
I.1.families 2.mine 3.swimming 4.meat 5.tall/long 6.studies 7.friendly 8.problem 9.them 10.boys’ 11.empty 12.teacher’s 13.course 14.traveling 15.locked 16.English 17.knives 18.our 19.closed 20.different
II．21—25 BAACA 26—30CBDDD 31—35 ACADB 36—40DABAC
III．41.gets 42.to have 43.Don’t be 44.to eat 45.carry /to carry 46.are playing 47.does, do 48.watching 49.is 50.does, take
IV. 51.Does, do 52.isn’t any/ is no 53.Are, working 54.How does 55.Don’t take 56.does, do 57.Who is 58.Would, or 59.What is 60.Why not
V. 61.can’t 62.buy 63.Which 64.me 65.What 66.Here 67.are 68.How 69.much 70.all VI. 71—75 DBDAC 76—80 DCBBA