I. language goals （语言目标）
1. Talk about how often you do things 谈论做事情的频率。
2. Talk about your health. Make suggestions. 谈论健康话题以及提
3. Talk about future plans. 谈论未来的计划/打算。
4. Talk about how to get to places. 谈论到达某地的方式。
5. Learn to make invitations, say yes to invitations and say no to invitations and give reasons. 学会发出，接受和拒绝邀请并说出原因。
6. Learn to talk about personal traits and how to compare people. 学会谈论个人品质以及如何比较人们。
II. Key Phrases （重点短语）：
1. how often 多长时间一次 2. junk food 垃圾食品
3. a lot of 许多 4. hardly ever 很少
5. start with 以…开始 6. try to do sth. 试着去做某事
7. look after 照料 8. be kind of unhealthy 有点不健康
9. once a day 一天一次 10. twice a month 一个月两次
11. be good for 对…有好处 12. once in a while 偶尔
13. see a doctor / dentist 看病/看牙医
14. get a cold / fever 感冒/发烧
15. have a stomachache 肚子疼
16. have a toothache 牙疼 17. have a sore throat 嗓子疼
18. lie down and rest 躺下休息
19. drink hot tea with honey 喝加蜂蜜的热茶
20. be stressed out 紧张
21. listen to … 听…
22. get tired 变的疲劳 23. keep healthy 保持健康
24. at the moment 此刻；目前 25. watch TV 看电视
26. play basketball 打篮球 27. babysit her sister 照看她的妹妹
28. visit my friend 拜访我的朋友29. relax at home 在家放松
30. sports camp 运动野营 31. something interesting
32. go hiking / camping / fishing / shopping / sightseeing去徒步旅行/野营/钓鱼/购物/观光
33. go away 离开 34. get back to school 返回学校
35. stay for a week 呆一个星期
36. go bike riding 骑自行车兜风
37. takes walks 散步 38. rent videos 租录像带
39. sleep a lot 睡得多 40. think about 考虑
41. take the subway / bus / boat / plane乘地铁/公共车/小船/飞机
42. get to 到达
43. go by bus / plane / boat 乘公共车/飞机/小船
44. train / subway / bus station 火车/地铁/公共车站
45. bus ride 乘公共车的旅行 46. ride a bike 骑自行车
47. bus stop 公共汽车站 48. on foot 步行
49. leave for 离开去… 50. school bus 学校班车
51. the early bus 早班车 52. be different from 与…不同
53. half past six 六点半 54. in North America 在北美洲
55. a quick breakfast 快捷的早餐 56. need to do 需要做…
57. more than 多于 58. play soccer 踢足球
59. baseball game 棒球比赛 60. school team 校队
61. come over to 过来到… 62. the day after tomorrow 后天
63. be good at 擅长于… 64. two years ago 两年前
65. be outgoing 外向的 66. all the time 一直
67. in some ways 在一些方面 68. look the same 看起来一样
69. talk to everyone 与大家谈话 70. make me laugh 使我笑
III. Key Sentence Structures 重要句型：
1.－What do you usually do on weekends?
－I usually go to the movies.
2.－What does he sometimes do on weekends?
－He sometimes surfs the Internet.
3. How often do you exercise?
I exercise once a week.
4. How often does she eat vegetables?
She eats vegetables three times a day.
5. Most of the students go to the beach every year.
6. It makes a big difference to my grades.
7. My eating habits are pretty good.
1. What’s the matter?
What’s the trouble?
2. I’m not feeling well. I have a cold / fever/ stomachache / sore throat. /I have a lot of headaches.
3. Maybe you should see the doctor / dentist.
You should drink some hot tea with honey.
4. You shouldn’t eat anything for 24 hours.
5. Don’t get stressed out. It will make you sick.
6. I’m sorry to hear that you are not feeling well.
1.－What is she doing for vacation?
－She is babysitting her little sister.
－That sounds nice / interesting.
2.－When are you going?
－I’m going on Monday.
3.－Where are they going?
－They are going to Tibet.
4.－Who is she going with?
－She is going with her parents.
5.－How long is he staying.
－He is staying for a week.
6.－How is the weather there?
－I’m hoping the weather will be nice.
7. He is leaving for Hong Kong the first week in June.
8. Have a good time.
1.－How do you get to school?
－I get to school by bus.
2.－How does he go to work?
－He usually walks to school.
3.－How long does it take?
－It takes about twenty minutes.
4.－How far is it from his home to school?
－It’s three miles.
5. What do you think of the transportation in your town?
1.－Can you come to my party on Wednesday?
－Sure, I’d love to. / I’m sorry, I have to have a piano lesson.
2.－Can she go to the movies on Saturday?
－No, she can’t. She has to help her mom.
3.－Can you go to the concert on Monday?
－When is it?
－It’s at four o’clock on Friday.
4. Thanks a lot for the invitation.
5. I’m going to study for a test this evening.
6. What’s the date today?
1. Pedro is funnier than Paul.
2. Tina is （a little）taller than Tara.
3. I am more athletic than my best friend.
4. My hair is longer than hers.
5. Liu Ying is not as good as her sister.
6. In some ways, we look the same.
7. For me, a good friend likes doing the same things as me.
8. I’m quieter than most of the kids in my class, and so is my friend.
9. Who do you think should get the job, Ruth or Rose?
always usually often never hardly ever
sometimes seldom once a day twice a month
three times a week every two weeks once in a while
2. 做事情的频率（how often you do things）:
－What do you usually do in the morning?
－I usually read English books. Sometimes I walk in the garden.
I hardly ever exercise. I eat vegetables twice a week, but I never eat junk food.
－How often does he play tennis?
－He plays tennis every day.
－How often do you drink milk?
－I drink milk once a day.
－How often do they go to the movies?
What’s wrong with you?
What’s the matter with you?
What’s the trouble?
2. 提出建议（give advice and make suggestions）
－What’s wrong with you?
－I have a headache.
－You should go to bed and have a rest. You shouldn’t work late.
－I have a fever.
－You should drink a lot of water. You shouldn’t be stressed out.
－What are you doing for vacation?
－I’m visiting Tibet.
－Where are you going on May Day?
－I’m going to the beach.
－How many students are coming to out party tomorrow?
2. “be going to +动词原形”表示主观打算去做某事，表示“人”打算，计划，决定要去做的事。
They are going to travel in China.
Look at the clouds! It is going to rain.
－Are you going to be a teacher when you grow up?
－Yes, I am.
We shall go to the beach this Sunday.
My brother will finish middle school in a year.
These birds won’t fly to the south in winter.
When will they begin the work?
－How do you get to the museum?
－I get to the museum by subway. Sometimes I ride my bike to the museum.
（1）take the bus = go by bus
eg: I take the bus to get to school.
= I get to school by bus.
take the train = go by train
eg: He takes the train to go to school.
He gets to school by train.
take the subway = go by subway
take a taxi = go by taxi
go in a car = go by car
ride a bike = go by bike
walk = go on foot
1. How does Lucia get to work? （提问方式“如何”）
2. Dave is going to travel to Paris by plane. How long does it take?
3. How far is it from the post office to the museum?
4. How often does Kate swim in the river? （提问频率“多久一次”）
5. How old is the little boy? （提问年龄“多大”）
6. How many cows are there? （提问数量“多少”many后跟可数名词）
7. How much water is there in the bottle?
8. How much is the doll?
9. How tall is his teacher?
10. How was the weather?